Frontiers in Research
The China Biographical Database is an online relational database with biographical information about approximately 360,000 individuals as of April 2015, primarily from the 7th through 19th centuries.
The First Fridays Lunch Talk Series consists of short monthly talks by faculty and graduate students in the department of East Asian Languages and Civilizations at Harvard University.
- Prof. Puett and Dr. Gross-Loh's New Book Featured in the Harvard Gazette
- Prof. Owen Du Fu Translation: Recent Interviews in Chinese Media
- Profs. Michael Puett and Tu Weiming Discuss Confucius on WBUR
- Chinese Language Program Will Host 2nd Conference on Chinese Pedagogy
- EALC Affiliates Named 2016 John Simon Guggenheim Memorial Foundation Fellows
- Prof. Owen Du Fu Translation Featured in Harvard Gazette
- Prof. Puett and Dr. Gross-Loh Essay in Wall Street Journal
- Prof. Kuhn Remembered in the Harvard Crimson