Frontiers in Research
The China Biographical Database is an online relational database with biographical information about approximately 128,923 individuals as of July 8th, 2013, primarily from the 7th through 19th centuries.
The First Fridays Lunch Talk Series consists of short monthly talks by faculty and graduate students in the department of East Asian Languages and Civilizations at Harvard University.
- East Asian Languages Program Placement Exam Information - Spring Semester 2015
- Prof. Jie Li's Shanghai Homes Named a Best 10 City Book by The Guardian
- Tazuko Ajiro-Monane and Noma-Reischauer Prizes Awarded to Students
- Of Daoist Flights and Chinese Fantasies: featuring Jack Miles and James Robson discussing Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon and Daoist Bodily Cultivation in the new Norton Anthology of World Religions
- Harvard ICCP Sparks Global Interest
- New Chinese Translation of Prof. Mark Elliott's Biography of Qianlong Emperor
- New Book by Prof. Wai-yee Li
- Professor Melissa McCormick Named Harvard College Professor