|Staff is available in the 9 Kirkland Place office Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday 7 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. and Wednesday and Friday 1 p.m.- 4:30 p.m.
EAS is open by phone and email 7 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. daily.
- The Atlantic's latest piece on contemporary China features a homemade 3-ton tank, a man inflating tires with his... t.co/RTEXF71Jw7
- Update on the computer glitch that's preventing Chinese students from entering the US: t.co/ccYvbf2OtN
- Check out this article on Gakuten, a new All Student Art Festival making headlines in Japan: t.co/rdyDqZCEHM
- Today's Photo: Pedestrians walk in Gwanghwamun, Seoul on Wednesday as a heavy rain warning is issued in the capital. t.co/iiyuJZUntu
- Today is 大暑 (Great Heat) on the lunar calendar. Seems accurate! t.co/OGFmRiu3A7