Staff is available in the 9 Kirkland Place office Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday 7 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. and Wednesday and Friday 1 p.m.- 4:30 p.m.
- EALC Grad student Huan Jin writes for the Fairbank Center's blog on print propaganda during the Taiping Civil... t.co/wmRO3bNjfY
- Representing EALC on NPR! Professor Puett and Christine Gross-Loh talk to Diane Rehm about "The Path": t.co/t2HoqiEnKx
- More IFF screenings! Check out Hooligan Sparrow tomorrow at the Somerville Theatre, co-presented by Crows &... t.co/UoU0ekgUPu
- Did you know that the Independent Film Festival is happening this weekend in Boston? Go check out Paper Lanterns,... t.co/Z808pGbzwC
- The monks of Longquan temple on the outskirts of Beijing use a tiny, monk-shaped robot to disseminate Buddhist... t.co/qKdrGRj2ko