|Staff is available in the 9 Kirkland Place office Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday 7 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. and Wednesday and Friday 1 p.m.- 4:30 p.m.
EAS is open by phone and email 7 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. daily.
- Japanese cuisine is now officially added to UNESCO list - Tokyo Times t.co/8yZ3dahSwY
- 'The Sekai-Ichi: Unique Inspirations 'Made in Japan' exhibition showcases original products invented as early as... t.co/LGW345UZd1
- Looks like China's also experiencing some heavy snow! t.co/LdhRVkw8gi
- Professor Michael Puett on Zhuangzi: t.co/t1FrO6C00a
- From now until February 16th, the main tower of the Osaka Castle will be periodically lit up using 3-D light... t.co/UHis6vUXUG