|Staff is available in the 9 Kirkland Place office Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday 7 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. and Wednesday and Friday 1 p.m.- 4:30 p.m.
EAS is open by phone and email 7 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. daily.
- Now available, this elegant two-volume edition includes a section on Daoism edited by EALC's very own Director of... t.co/3qvtfKbhe3
- To be clear, Zuckerberg did not study Chinese while at Harvard. Nevertheless, we are happy to report he... t.co/3CJjkVRIbj
- Attention students who have studied, worked, interned, or done research abroad in the past year (fall 2013 -... t.co/PO22lPRdSU
- "Despite language barriers, the three calligraphers had been able to share feelings through brush, ink and paper." t.co/546i5rBC9v
- Apropos of Halloween, here's a traveler's take on myths and legends surrounding Tokyo's cemeteries: t.co/oCtMzAY5cL