|Staff is available in the 9 Kirkland Place office Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday 7 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. and Wednesday and Friday 1 p.m.- 4:30 p.m.
EAS is open by phone and email 7 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. daily.
- Everyday objects in unusual situations. See what artist Choi Jeong-hwa has done throughout the city of Seoul. t.co/tDeN9GOJQt
- See these stunning photos of China's largely ungoverned Kowloon Walled City of Hong Kong, demolished in 1994. In... t.co/MJLxWTTJi0
- Tired of bumping into passerby's immersed in their phone worlds? China has decided to alleviate this issue: t.co/t68ZjK19SW
- Please don't miss EAS graduate Adam Mitchell on 9/26 for this talk Friday, September 26, 2014; 12:15 p.m. THE... t.co/HsWcNoNaDT
- Japanese artist Uyen Nguyen brings her "more than folding paper" works to New York t.co/7AdpbqlC6I