|Staff is available in the 9 Kirkland Place office Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday 7 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. and Wednesday and Friday 1 p.m.- 4:30 p.m.
EAS is open by phone and email 7 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. daily.
- Hobnobbing, Gangnam style! t.co/HI9PcmkcXO
- Congratulations to EALC's Prof. Jie Li for making The Guardian's list of 10 best city books for her book Shanghai... t.co/pYsOBxJmJ8
- Photographer Michael Wolf documents daily life in Hong Kong. Here's his series, "Lost Laundry," which chronicles... t.co/j1fXto2gf7
- Congratulations to EAS recent graduate, Midori Takasaki '14, for her Noma-Reischauer Prize! t.co/QPY07ID8Lm
- Introducing a new course for Spring 2015: "Sages, Saint and Shamans: An Introduction to Korean Religions (East... t.co/OnRT1shqpk