|Staff is available in the 9 Kirkland Place office Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday 7 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. and Wednesday and Friday 1 p.m.- 4:30 p.m.
EAS is open by phone and email 7 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. daily.
- Happy Friday! Here's the latest Picture Korea, featuring 255 tons of Kimchi, the Seoul Lantern Festival, and... t.co/J1ONMoMWt9
- Is Hatsune Miku the future of pop music? t.co/tzKqjNNe9i
- Trans-Pacific Contest 2015: Win a Trip to New York City t.co/PytxhDY6fn
- Headed to Washington D.C. for Thanksgiving Break? Check out "The Traveler's Eye: Scenes of Asia," on view at the... t.co/HgGx1EXaaz
- Disney's new Japanamerican universe, "San Fransokyo," presents an important step in portraying cross-cultural... t.co/KAk6c2pasc