Frontiers in Research
The China Biographical Database is an online relational database with biographical information about approximately 128,923 individuals as of July 8th, 2013, primarily from the 7th through 19th centuries.
The First Fridays Lunch Talk Series consists of short monthly talks by faculty and graduate students in the department of East Asian Languages and Civilizations at Harvard University.
- Harvard ICCP Sparks Global Interest
- New Chinese Translation of Prof. Mark Elliott's Biography of Qianlong Emperor
- Job Announcement: Director of the Korean Language Program
- New Book by Prof. Wai-yee Li
- Professor Sun Joo Kim Named Cabot Fellow
- Professor Melissa McCormick Named Harvard College Professor
- Announcing the 2014-15 Kim Koo Visiting Professor, Hyangjin Lee
- EALC Faculty Elected to American Academy of Arts and Sciences