Frontiers in Research
The China Biographical Database is an online relational database with biographical information about approximately 360,000 individuals as of April 2015, primarily from the 7th through 19th centuries.
The First Fridays Lunch Talk Series consists of short monthly talks by faculty and graduate students in the department of East Asian Languages and Civilizations at Harvard University.
- Jennifer Liu Appointed FAS Professor of the Practice of Language Pedagogy
- Prof. Michael Szonyi Writes on China's Reproductive Policies in Foreign Policy
- Music and EAS Concentrator Sam Wu '17 Conducts Tan Dun
- Waxing Poetic: Coverage of the Chinese Language Program 3rd Biennial Poetry Recitation Contest
- Crimson Coverage of Prof. Mark Elliott Appointment as Vice Provost for International Affairs
- Harvard Acquires Extensive Manchukuo Collection
- EALC Chair to Deliver Samuel C. Chu Memorial Lecture at OSU
- Office of International Education Invites Submissions to Photo Contest