Frontiers in Research
The China Biographical Database is an online relational database with biographical information about approximately 128,923 individuals as of July 8th, 2013, primarily from the 7th through 19th centuries.
The First Fridays Lunch Talk Series consists of short monthly talks by faculty and graduate students in the department of East Asian Languages and Civilizations at Harvard University.
- Crimson Coverage of Prof. Mark Elliott Appointment as Vice Provost for International Affairs
- EALC Chair to Deliver Samuel C. Chu Memorial Lecture at OSU
- Harvard Acquires Extensive Manchukuo Collection
- Office of International Education Invites Submissions to Photo Contest
- East Asian Languages Program Placement Exam Information - Fall Semester 2015
- Professor of Chinese Literature, Emeritus Wilt Idema Receives Special Book Award of China
- Prof. Andrew Gordon Speaks at Japan National Press Club
- North and South Korea collaborate in excavating ancient palace