Frontiers in Research
The China Biographical Database is an online relational database with biographical information about approximately 128,923 individuals as of July 8th, 2013, primarily from the 7th through 19th centuries.
The First Fridays Lunch Talk Series consists of short monthly talks by faculty and graduate students in the department of East Asian Languages and Civilizations at Harvard University.
- Prof. Andrew Gordon Speaks at Japan National Press Club
- East Asian Languages Program Placement Exam Information - Fall Semester 2015
- China Humanities Seminar: Poetry and Empire
- The Crimson: Heritage Learners and Harvard Language Classes
- Prof. David Wang's The Lyrical in Epic Time Published by Columbia University Press
- East Asian Languages Program Placement Exam Information - Spring Semester 2015
- Prof. Jie Li's Shanghai Homes Named a Best 10 City Book by The Guardian
- Tazuko Ajiro-Monane and Noma-Reischauer Prizes Awarded to Students